Within this video Tadie covers in detail the 5 CORE areas of an Arbitrage Business that you need to consider and develop before you can fully systemise and automate your business.
1. Business Objective – What are your business expectations? What are your targets for the year, per quarter, per month?
2. Business Resources – What resources do you need in place to effectively meet your business objectives on time?
3. Business Documents – What supporting documents do you and your team members need to effectively carry out the role (this also includes third parties)?
4. Business Processes – What areas of the business need a system developed? This is where you map out and document every minor and major task that needs to be carried out across all sectors of the business.
5. Business Management – What does your company personnel look like? Who works in what areas and who manages what?
Need More Help? Here Are Some Additional Resources
Get Coaching: Want our help growing your eCom business? Apply for our Arbitrage Experts Academy Programme Here.
Free Training: How to start, systemise and scale your online business. Register Here.
Book a FREE Strategy Call: Get 1-2-1 support from the OSC Team to devise a tailor made plan you can follow to achieve scale. Click Here.
Get Expert Virtual Assistants: Want us to build your team of transformational VAs and free your time? Learn more here.